Debod's Temple Wallpaper

Any background image or other artwork submissions must include copyright information and explicit permission of the image's original creator to use the image. This includes a direct post of the image or links to a compiled image archive. Any background image or other artwork submissions must include copyright information and explicit permission of the image's original creator to use the image. This includes a direct post of the image or links to a compiled image archive.
metallextrem

Debod's Temple Wallpaper

#1 Post by metallextrem »

Hi!

I just take this picture on Madrid's Debod Temple and thought it fits both on antiX or MX Linux. Also, it is a homage to the old Mepis days. No watermarks or logos, just the photo. I hope you like it.

https://pixhost.to/show/475/98119975_uu7olxh.jpg

Long live antiX / MX Linux!

Mod Comment
Images added to post via hot links from other websites will be limited to a 400 x 400 pixel size. Large images take up large areas of the post and thread space, are distracting and impede the flow of the thread.
You can post the link to the full image without the [img] tags.

Edit: Sorry Mod, I post the image again to pixhost, that let me use a thumbnail.
Last edited by metallextrem on Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Buck Fankers

Re: Debod's Temple Wallpaper

#2 Post by Buck Fankers »

Nice!

Return to “User contributed Wallpaper”