Wildlife wallpapers

Any background image or other artwork submissions must include copyright information and explicit permission of the image's original creator to use the image. This includes a direct post of the image or links to a compiled image archive. Any background image or other artwork submissions must include copyright information and explicit permission of the image's original creator to use the image. This includes a direct post of the image or links to a compiled image archive.
ChrisUK
Qualified MX Guide

Re: Wildlife wallpapers

#121 Post by ChrisUK »

AK-47 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:01 am Nice. From a distance it looks like a crocodile that got punished for eating the local dentist.
The "Crocodile" I saw when taking the picture... didn't see the Dentist though ;)

Here's two more Swan pics - one an adult displaying - the other another Cygnet pic. I've submitted the full res versions for wallpaper.

I've many more Swan and Cygnet pics, but there seems to be plenty of Bird pics for Wallpaper now... so I'll give it a rest unless asked otherwise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris

MX 18 MX 19 - Manjaro

Return to “User contributed Wallpaper”