MX-16 Assets

Any background image or other artwork submissions must include copyright information and explicit permission of the image's original creator to use the image. This includes a direct post of the image or links to a compiled image archive.
antechdesigns

MX-16 Assets

#1 Post by antechdesigns »

Hi guys I'm looking for official mx-16 assets for creating wallpapers. I need logos,text,icons etc

Thank you

asqwerth
Developer

Re: MX-16 Assets

#2 Post by asqwerth »

Welcome! I recognise your name from the Manjaro forums, and I have downloaded some of your Manjaro wallpapers.

The latest was Manjaro_noise, in fact!

I'm not sure if everything you want is here: https://mxlinux.org/wiki/other/art-procedures

The logo is, I think.

Just wait a while and I'm sure someone else will pop by with more information.
Desktop: Intel i5-4460, 16GB RAM, Intel integrated graphics
Clevo N130WU-based Ultrabook: Intel i7-8550U (Kaby Lake R), 16GB RAM, Intel integrated graphics (UEFI)
ASUS X42D laptop: AMD Phenom II, 6GB RAM, Mobility Radeon HD 5400

Jerry3904
Administrator

#3 Post by Jerry3904 »

Hi antechdesigns -- your request has spurred us to collect our scattered assets onto a single page, which is being worked on now. Stay tuned...
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

antechdesigns

#4 Post by antechdesigns »

asqwerth wrote:Welcome! I recognise your name from the Manjaro forums, and I have downloaded some of your Manjaro wallpapers.

The latest was Manjaro_noise, in fact!

I'm not sure if everything you want is here: https://mxlinux.org/wiki/other/art-procedures

The logo is, I think.

Just wait a while and I'm sure someone else will pop by with more information.
Hi asqwerth, small world this linux community, thanks for the links and info, and your support much appreciated ;)

Jerry3904 wrote:Hi antechdesigns -- your request has spurred us to collect our scattered assets onto a single page, which is being worked on now. Stay tuned...
Hi jerry, don't go running around on my behalf, However, thank you ;)

Jerry3904
Administrator

#5 Post by Jerry3904 »

It's not on your behalf, but thanks. I just don't like repeating information more than once if I can help it--so I'd rather assemble it on a page and just point to it when necessary.
Production: 5.10, MX-23 Xfce, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core, GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2, 16 GB, SSD 120 GB, Data 1TB
Personal: Lenovo X1 Carbon with MX-23 Fluxbox and Windows 10
Other: Raspberry Pi 5 with MX-23 Xfce Raspberry Pi Respin

Return to “MX Art”