Shortcut wont change XFCE

Mixtli

Shortcut wont change XFCE

#1 Post by Mixtli »

Hello! I'm trying to change the Shortcut to open "thunar" by pressing Ctrl+Alt+F but, even though it is established in the shortcut management in XFCE (Keyboard->Shortcuts), every time I press that configuration a "Manage History" app pops up. I looked up for a solution to this problem on the forum and online but I can't find one.

Thanks in advance

dolphin_oracle
Developer

Re: Shortcut wont change XFCE

#2 Post by dolphin_oracle »

that's the clipboard tool history manager.

do a right click on the clipboard tool in the system tray and select preferences. then the hotkeys tab. remove the cntrl+alt+f from there and then the Xfce version should take over.
http://www.youtube.com/runwiththedolphin
lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 4 - MX-23
FYI: mx "test" repo is not the same thing as debian testing repo.

Mixtli

Re: Shortcut wont change XFCE

#3 Post by Mixtli »

dolphin_oracle wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:56 am that's the clipboard tool history manager.

do a right click on the clipboard tool in the system tray and select preferences. then the hotkeys tab. remove the cntrl+alt+f from there and then the Xfce version should take over.
You are, without a doubt, the best. Thank you very much!

manyroads

Re: Shortcut wont change XFCE [solved]

#4 Post by manyroads »

Mixtli wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:31 am
dolphin_oracle wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:56 am that's the clipboard tool history manager.

You are, without a doubt, the best. Thank you very much!
Please mark threads "Solved" by adding "Solved" to your original post title; like I did here.
Pax vobiscum,
Mark Rabideau - ManyRoads Genealogy -or- eirenicon llc. (geeky stuff)
i3wm, bspwm, hlwm, dwm, spectrwm ~ Linux #449130
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." -- H. L. Mencken

Return to “Software / Configuration”