-- Change in MX sources

News
-- MX Linux on social media: here
-- Mepis support still here

Current releases
-- MX-17.1 Final release info here
-- antiX-17 release info here

New users
-- Please read this first, and don't forget to add system and hardware information to posts!
-- Here are the Forum Rules

webgl - Not functioning

ride
Forum Novice
Forum  Novice

webgl - Not functioning

#1 Post by ride » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Looking for some advice on webgl. I was using linuxmint and have grown tired of the talk concerning the gathering of user info. needless to say I decided to move on. Thats when I found MX linux. I love it, very stable and fast. I do have one issue. Webgl runs on mint and this is the same PC as with mint, but now webgl will not run. I am a cad guy and need to use autodesk fusion360 for working from home. This is done using webgl. I attempted to solve using firefox settings without luck. Installed chrome, opera etc to no avail. But driver is listed in renderer.
System is an HP 350G with Intel graphics card with i7, 8 gig ram and 500 gb hd. I tried different kernel as you will see below. Any suggestion would be welcome. (kind of new to linux). Thank you.
$ lspci | grep VGA
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0b)
uname -a
Linux xxxx 4.15.0-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.15.4-1~mx17+1 (2018-02-23) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Return to “Hardware /Configuration”