Video: New MX-Tool: MX-Boot-Options

Topics relating to MX Docs and MX Videos
Redacted

Re: Video: New MX-Tool: MX-Boot-Options

#11 Post by Redacted »

Your videos have been very useful to me. Thanks for the work.
Plus, slightly OT, your latest wallpaper brings up great memories of first hearing that metallic "exterminate" with Doctor 3 or 4 (can't remember who I saw first).

Mauser

#12 Post by Mauser »

I just watched the video on YouTube of it since YouTube does a horrible job of notifying. That's really nice and cool. Thank you to all who where involved and dolphin_oracle. :number1:
I am command line illiterate. :confused: I copy & paste to the terminal. Liars, Wiseguys, Trolls, and those without manners will be added to my ignore list. :mad:

dolphin_oracle
Developer

#13 Post by dolphin_oracle »

Redacted wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:13 pm Your videos have been very useful to me. Thanks for the work.
Plus, slightly OT, your latest wallpaper brings up great memories of first hearing that metallic "exterminate" with Doctor 3 or 4 (can't remember who I saw first).
I love that wallpaper. and I love daleks :)

for me it was doctor #3, John Pertwee. and #4 of course...I *might* have a #4 scarf at home...

oh, and you've just given me a great idea for futher customization :)

Mauser wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:30 pm I just watched the video on YouTube of it since YouTube does a horrible job of notifying. That's really nice and cool. Thank you to all who where involved and dolphin_oracle. :number1:
the least I can do when the guys do such a nice job with the final product.
http://www.youtube.com/runwiththedolphin
lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 4 - MX-23
FYI: mx "test" repo is not the same thing as debian testing repo.

Redacted

#14 Post by Redacted »

for me it was doctor #3, John Pertwee. and #4 of course...I *might* have a #4 scarf at home..
Always wanted Pertwee's car Bessie.
I'm green with envy over the scarf. You'd look pretty cool on those videos wearing that (with a hat maybe?).

Return to “Documentation and videos”